Although compressed files are becoming more unpopular, they are still used a lot. At any time we can receive compressed files on our iPhone or iPad for any reason or any source like email. If that happens, do you know how to open the zip files on iPhone and iPad? Do not worry, since if you don’t have an app to open zip file on iPhone, iPad, we will give it to you.
Possibly you thought that the new operating system of Apple iOS 11, will give us the alternative to manage or decompress ZIP, but unfortunately, it is not. Although we will not find any option on the part of the company of the bitten apple to be able to compress or decompress some ZIP file. But, there is a very reliable alternative, where you can do this process in a simple way.
Best unzip app to open zip files on iPhone and iPad
This Readdle application to unzip files on iPhone and iPad will give us the option to manage the files that are in our device. It is really a good tool for compressing and decompressing files. So thanks to it we can open the zip files on iPhone and iPad.
Making this process of compressing a ZIP file on iPhone and iPad from this Documents application is extremely easy. Here are the steps to do:
- The first thing to do is select the files you want to compress in the application itself.
- Next, select the option called ZIP, located on the side.
- From that moment they will become a ZIP file with all the content you selected. After that, you can have the result obtained the way you want.
If you want to open zip files on iPhone and iPad, your process is much easier with Documents:
- When you save the file, select to open it with Documents.
- Select the ZIP file.
- Double-click on the file and it will automatically unzip to a folder.
As you could realize, doing this process of unzipping files on iPhone and iPad is really easy from the free app to open zip files, best of all is that you can easily get it free from the App Store on your device.
Tell us your experience that how you had open zip files on iPhone or iPad? We’d love to hear your response in the comments section.